REVISED: August 10, 2014
Effective Date: December 16, 2014
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware, for the Chatware Chat Console software that accompanies this EULA, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, “online” or electronic documentation, and Internet-based services (“Software”). An amendment or addendum to this EULA may accompany the software. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL, COPY, OR USE THE SOFTWARE; YOU MAY RETURN IT TO YOUR PLACE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND, IF APPLICABLE.
Chatware Operator Console is State-of-the-art Proactive Live Chat Software designed specifically for the business which, when combined with our chat code added to your website, allows monitoring and chatting with your website visitors.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 is required and will be installed if missing on the User’s computer. When the Chatware Operator Console is launched it will prompt to download and install Microsoft .NET 4.0 if not found on the User’s computer.
Internet access and a user account are required to use the software.
Base Software is free to use, with Premium Pro and Enterprise features available for purchase. Go to www.chatware.com for more information.
- GRANT OF LICENSE. Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware grants you the following rights provided you comply with all terms and conditions of this EULA:
1.1 Installation and use. You may install, use, access, display and run one copy of the Software on a single computer, such as a workstation, terminal or other device (“Workstation Computer”).
1.2 When the online customer service chat first begins, Chatware, LLC DBA Chatware.com Users are asked to enter their names in whatever format or detail they prefer. During the chat, Chatware, LLC DBA Chatware.com Users enter into a live question and answer session with an operator. We maintain dialogue transcripts of these chats. After the chat, we ask Chatware, LLC DBA Chatware.com Users to fill out an exit survey in order to obtain valuable feedback about our service. Filling out the exit survey is completely voluntary. The surveys may ask for contact information (e.g., email address) and for demographic information (e.g., zip code, age or income level).
Chatware, LLC DBA Chatware.com Users in need of technical support are required to complete a form for purposes of defining and clarifying their technical support requests. When submitting a technical support request, Chatware, LLC DBA Chatware.com Users are asked to provide the following identifiable information: email address, URL of their site and a description of the issue. Emails sent to support are kept only for problem solving purposes and this information is not shared with or disclosed to any outside third parties.
We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age.
- DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
2.1 Digital Rights Management. Content providers are using the digital rights management (“DRM”) technology, which may be contained in this Software, to protect the integrity of their content (“Secure Content”) so that their intellectual property, including copyright, in such content is not misappropriated. Portions of this Software and third party applications such as media players use DRM to play Secure Content (“DRM Software”). If the DRM Software’s security has been compromised, owners of Secure Content (“Secure Content Owners”) may request that Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware revoke the DRM Software’s right to copy, display and/or play Secure Content. Revocation should not alter the DRM Software’s ability to play unprotected content. A list of revoked DRM Software is sent to your computer whenever you download a license for Secure Content from the Internet. You therefore agree that Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware may, in conjunction with such license; also download revocation lists onto your computer on behalf of Secure Content Owners. Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware may or may not retrieve any personally identifiable information, or any other information, from your computer by downloading such revocation lists. Secure Content Owners may also require you to upgrade some of the DRM components in this Software (“DRM Upgrades”) before accessing their content. When you attempt to play such content, Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware DRM Software may notify you that a DRM Upgrade is required before the DRM Upgrade is downloaded. Third party DRM Software may do the same. If you decline the upgrade, you may not be able to access content that requires the DRM Upgrade; however, you should still be able to access unprotected content and Secure Content that does not require the upgrade.
2.2 Other Licenses. This EULA does not grant you any rights in any other software developed by Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware.
2.3 Internet-Based Services Components. The Software may contain components that enable and facilitate the use of certain Internet-based services. You acknowledge and agree that Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware may automatically check the version of the Software and/or its components that you are utilizing and may provide upgrades or fixes to the Software that will be automatically downloaded to your Workstation Computer. Chatware Operator console will display a notification at startup informing the user that a new version of the software is available for download. The user needs to give consent to perform update to enable Chatware download the latest version and install it.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP. Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this EULA. The Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware or its suppliers own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Software. The Software is licensed, not sold.
- LIMITATIONS ON REVERSE ENGINEERING, DECOMPILATION, AND DISASSEMBLY. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- NO RENTAL/COMMERCIAL HOSTING. You may not rent, lease, lend or provide commercial hosting services with the Software.
- CONSENT TO USE OF DATA. You agree that Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware and its affiliates may collect and use technical information gathered as part of the product support services provided to you, if any, related to the Software. Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware may use this information to improve our products or to provide customized services or technologies to you.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. You may link to third party sites through the use of the Software. The third party sites are not under the control of Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware and Chatware, LLC is not responsible for the contents of any third party sites, any links contained in third party sites, or any changes or updates to third party sites. Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any third party sites. Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware is providing these links to third party sites to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement by Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware of the third party site.
- ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE/SERVICES. This EULA applies to updates, supplements, add-on components, or Internet-based services components, of the Software that Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware may provide to you or make available to you after the date you obtain your initial copy of the Software, unless we provide other terms along with the update, supplement, add-on component, or Internet-based services component. Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware reserves the right to discontinue any services provided to you or made available to you through the use of the Software.
- NOT FOR RESALE SOFTWARE. Software identified as “Not For Resale” or “NFR,” may not be sold or otherwise transferred for value, or used for any purpose other than demonstration, test or evaluation.
- EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You acknowledge that the Software is subject to U.S. export jurisdiction. You agree to comply with all applicable international and national laws that apply to the Software, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, as well as end-user, end-use, and destination restrictions issued by U.S. and other governments.
- SOFTWARE TRANSFER: INTERNAL. You may move the Software to a different Workstation Computer. After the transfer, you must completely remove the Software from the former Workstation Computer. TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTY. The initial user of the Software may make a one-time permanent transfer of this EULA and Software to another end user, provided the initial user retains no copies of the Software. This transfer must include all of the Software (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA, and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity. The transfer may not be an indirect transfer, such as a consignment. Prior to the transfer, the end user receiving the Software must agree to all the EULA terms.
- TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware may terminate this EULA if you fail to strictly comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software and all of its component parts.
- LIMITED WARRANTY FOR SOFTWARE. Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware warrants that the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying materials for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of receipt. If an implied warranty or condition is created by your state /jurisdiction and federal or state/provincial law prohibits disclaimer of it, you also have an implied warranty or condition, BUT ONLY AS TO DEFECTS DISCOVERED DURING THE PERIOD OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY (THIRTY DAYS). AS TO ANY DEFECTS DISCOVERED AFTER THE THIRTY-DAY PERIOD, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty or condition lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Any supplements or updates to the Software, including without limitation, any (if any) service packs or hot fixes provided to you after the expiration of the thirty-day Limited Warranty period are not covered by any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
LIMITATION ON REMEDIES; NO CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES. Your exclusive remedy for any breach of this Limited Warranty is as set forth below. Except for any refund elected by Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, if the Software does not meet Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware’s Limited Warranty, and, to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, even if any remedy fails of its essential purpose. The terms of this Section (“Exclusion of Incidental, Consequential and Certain Other Damages”) are also incorporated into this Limited Warranty. Some states /jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction. YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware’s and its suppliers’ entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any breach of this Limited Warranty or for any other breach of this EULA or for any other liability relating to the Software shall be, at Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware’s option from time to time exercised subject to applicable law, (a) return of the amount paid (if any) for the Software, or (b) repair or replacement of the Software, that does not meet this Limited Warranty and that is returned to Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware with a copy of your receipt. You will receive the remedy elected by Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware without charge, except that you are responsible for any expenses you may incur (e.g. cost of shipping the Software to Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware). This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the Software has resulted from accident, abuse, misapplication, abnormal use or a virus. Any replacement Software will be warranted for thirty (30) days, and Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide your remedy within a commercially reasonable time of your compliance with Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware’s warranty remedy procedures. Outside the United States or Canada, neither these remedies nor any product support services offered by Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware are available without proof of purchase from an authorized international source. To exercise your remedy, contact: Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware at email@example.com.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The Limited Warranty that appears above is the only express warranty made to you and is provided in lieu of any other express warranties or similar obligations (if any) created by any advertising, documentation, packaging, or other communications. Except for the Limited Warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware and its suppliers provide the Software and support services (if any) AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS, and hereby disclaim all other warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any (if any) implied warranties, duties or conditions of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose, of reliability or availability, of accuracy or completeness of responses, of results, of workmanlike effort, of lack of viruses, and of lack of negligence, all with regard to the Software, and the provision of or failure to provide support or other services, information, software, and related content through the Software or otherwise arising out of the use of the Software. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE.
- EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT OR OTHER SERVICES, INFORMATON, SOFTWARE, AND RELATED CONTENT THROUGH THE SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), MISREPRESENTATION, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OF Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware OR ANY SUPPLIER, AND EVEN IF Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware OR ANY SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES. Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced herein and all direct or general damages in contract or anything else), the entire liability of Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware and any of its suppliers under any provision of this EULA and your exclusive remedy hereunder (except for any remedy of repair or replacement elected by Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware with respect to any breach of the Limited Warranty) shall be limited to the lesser of the actual damages you incur in reasonable reliance on the Software up to the amount actually paid by you for the Software. The foregoing limitations, exclusions and disclaimers (including the above-recited Sections) shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails its essential purpose.
- U.S. GOVERNMENT LICENSE RIGHTS. All Software provided to the U.S. Government pursuant to solicitations issued on or after December 1, 1995 is provided with the commercial license rights and restrictions described elsewhere herein. All Software provided to the U.S. Government pursuant to solicitations issued prior to December 1, 1995 is provided with “Restricted Rights” as provided for in FAR, 48 CFR 52.227 -14 (JUNE 1987) or DFAR, 48 CFR 252.227-7013 (OCT 1988), as applicable.
- APPLICABLE LAW. This EULA is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, and, in respect of any dispute which may arise hereunder, you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal and state/provincial courts sitting in or nearest to Palm Harbor, Florida, U.S.A.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This EULA (including any addendum or amendment to this EULA which may be included with the Software) is the entire agreement between you and Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware relating to the Software and the support services (if any) and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals and representations with respect to the Software or any other subject matter covered by this EULA. To the extent the terms of any Chatware, LLC DBA as Chatware policies or programs for support services conflict with the terms of this EULA, the terms of this EULA shall control.
- SEVERABILITY. If any part of this EULA is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid and enforceable provision that most closely matches the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- UNINSTALLING THE CHATWARE SOFTWARE AND USER INFORMATION
To uninstall the Chatware software and/or the Chatware saved user data from the computer, click the below link and follow the appropriate instructions for the computer operating system.
During the uninstallation process, users will be given the opportunity to remove their user profile information. Should the user decline to remove the information during the uninstall process, instruction on how to remove the data manually can also be found at the below link:
REVISED: February 28, 2016
Effective Date: December 16, 2014
What does Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com do?
Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com is an emerging provider of technology that facilitates real-time chat with website visitors and businesses. We are an Application Service Provider, or ASP, and we offer our proprietary real-time interaction technology as an outsourced service to our customers. As an ASP, we collect information on behalf of our customers. We also collect information on our own website. Our methods for collection and use of information depend on whether the user logs directly onto our website (a “Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com User”) or accesses our service on one of our customer’s sites (an “ASP User”).
Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com Users
What information do we collect from Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com Users?
When the online customer service chat first begins, Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com Users are asked to provide their name in whatever format or detail they prefer. During the chat, Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com Users enter into a live question and answer session with an operator. We maintain dialogue transcripts of these chats.
After the chat, we ask Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com Users to fill out an exit survey in order to obtain valuable feedback about our service. Filling out the exit survey is completely voluntary. The surveys may ask for contact information (e.g., email address) and for demographic information (e.g., zip code, age or income level).
Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com Users in need of technical support are required to complete a form for purposes of defining and clarifying their technical support requests. When submitting a technical support request, Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com Users are asked to provide the following identifiable information: email address (Chatware LoginID), Chatware Subscriber ID, Chatware Subscriber Name and a description of the issue. The following information is also collected via the Chatware Operator Console when reporting issues or feedback: Operating System, Total Space, Total Physical Memory, Total Virtual Memory, Available Virtual Memory and CPU Processor information. This information is used to help diagnose problems with our server, gather broad demographic information and administer our service. We do link this automatically-collected data to personal information when emails are sent to support for technical assistance.
Emails sent to support are kept only for problem solving purposes and this information is not shared with or disclosed to any outside third parties.
We also collect data through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our site.
Users are able to link the Chatware console to their Skype accounts by entering their Skype username and password. After entering the information in the Chatware settings, the user must log into Skype and allow Chatware to access the Skype account. Once complete, the user can access their Skype contact list and make internet calls via Skype within the Chatware console.
We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age.
When you download and use our mobile application, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or “UDID”). We do not ask you for, access or track any location based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile application.
We send you push notifications through our mobile application to alert you of incoming chat requests. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
How does Chatware, LLC DBA Chatware.com use information it collects from Chatware, LLC DBA Chatware.com Users and will Chatware, LLC DBA Chatware.com disclose such information to outside parties?
We access the information we collect for certain purposes (for example, to aggregate the information, to monitor the use of the service during certain chats and for other lawful purposes). Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com User’s information, including personal information, will not be shared with anyone except as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
We do not sell trade or rent the personal information that Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com Users provide.
We may also provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as payment processing via PayPal. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
What information do we collect from ASP Users?
When the online customer service chat first begins, ASP Users may be asked to enter their names or other personal information to facilitate service. By providing such personal information, ASP User consents to Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com collecting and processing such personal information on behalf of itself or its customers. Also, during the chat, ASP Users enter into a live question and answer session with an operator. We maintain dialogue transcripts of these chats.
In addition to visitor name, we collect the following visitor information during the chat: city, state, country, IP address, site entry time, referring site and search keywords. Our monitoring software also tracks a user’s movements around the website and allows returning users to be identified. This information is used by users to answer visitor questions relating to the site.
After the chat, our customers may ask ASP Users to fill out an exit survey in order to obtain valuable feedback. Filling out the exit survey is completely voluntary. The surveys may ask for contact information (e.g., email address) and for demographic information (e.g., zip code, age or income level). The surveys vary by customer so our customers may obtain feedback specific to their website and business, as well as feedback regarding our service.
We log browser information (e.g., Internet Protocol addresses and browser types) to help diagnose problems with our server, gather broad demographic information and administer our site. By choosing to engage in a chat and use the services, ASP User consents to such logging and processing of IP address. We do link this automatically-collected data to personal information.
The following information is also collected via the Chatware Operator Console as a result of installing or using the software: computer, browser and connection information (e.g., computer operating system, browser type, internet service provider, connection type, IP address and line speed). This information is used to help diagnose problems with our server, gather broad demographic information and administer the site. We do link this automatically-collected data to personal information.
We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age.
How does Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com use information it collects from ASP Users and will Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com disclose such information to outside parties?
We do not sell trade or rent the personal information that ASP Users provide.
Information Relevant to Both Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com Users and ASP Users
How does Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com protect user information?
Our site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using reasonable security. All chats and user data are maintained and archived on secure servers. Access to stored data is password protected and passwords are account specific. No customer can view data for another customer. We also use appropriate firewall technology within our facility to prevent unauthorized access. For another level of protection, all data is backed up daily, and archives are stored off-site in a secure location.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What about “cookies” and other tracking technologies
- Local Storage (HTML 5)
We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as Flash LSO. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. To manage Flash cookies, please click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
- Behavioral Targeting
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com gives users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include opting not to engage in chat sessions and opting not to provide identifiable information during chat sessions.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of the users of our service. We use the information we collect to provide a better experience for future use of our service and to provide our customers with valuable feedback on their websites and businesses.
Correcting and Updating Personal Information
If any of the personal information that you provided to us changes or is incorrect, please email as us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-501-7567 with your new, updated information so that we can correct, update or delete the information as necessary. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
In the event that someone buys or acquires us or substantially all of our assets, our information about you and your use of our services will likely be one of the acquired assets. In this event, you will be notified via email and/ or prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Social Media Widgets
Tell us what you think
Changes to this Policy
Information Related to Data Collected through the Chatware Live Website Chat and Monitoring platform
Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com collects information under the direction of its Clients, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes.
We collect information for our clients, if you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the client that you interact with directly.
Service Provider, Sub-Processors/Onward Transfer
Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the provisions in this Policy regarding notice and choice and the service agreements with our Clients.
Access to Data Controlled by our Clients
Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com’s Client (the data controller). If the Client requests Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com to remove the data, we will respond to their request within a reasonable timeframe.
Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
By providing your cell phone number, you have provided us with consent to send you text messages in conjunctions with the services you have requested. Your cellular provider’s Message & Data Rates may apply to our confirmation message and all subsequent messages.
You understand the text messages we send may be seen by anyone with access to your phone. Accordingly, you should take steps to safeguard your phone and your text messages if you want them to remain private. [No Confidential Information should be sent via Text Message.]
Please notify us immediately if you change mobile numbers or plan to provide your phone to another person.
If we modify this Text Message Policy, we will notify you by sending you a text message with a link to the new policy. We may terminate our text message program at any time.
If you have questions about this policy or are having problems receiving or stopping our text messages, please contact us using the following information: support@Chatware.com or send us a mail to Chatware LLC,210 South Pinellas Ave., Suite 200, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689.
You agree and consent to be contacted by the Company, our agents, employees, and affiliates through the use of email, telephone calls and/or SMS text messages to your cellular, home or work phone numbers, as well as any other phone number you have provided in conjunction with this account, including the use of automatic telephone dialing systems, auto dialers, or an artificial or prerecorded voice.
Opt-out or STOP
This policy applies to the text messages sent by Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com to our customers during and after they use our product. If you wish to stop receiving text messages from Chatware LLC DBA Chatware.com, reply to any text message we have sent you and in the reply text simply type STOP. You will receive a text message confirming we have received your request to STOP. We will respond to your request within reasonable timeframe. In addition, you can opt-out by calling 1-800-501-7567.
Help or Support
If at any time you need our contact information or information on how to stop text messages, reply to any text message we have sent you and in the reply text simply type HELP. Upon receiving your text message, we will send you a text message with the information.